The survey questioned 5,000 women, average age 38, across England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland...
- HALF of all women would lie to their husbands or partners to keep their relationship going if they became pregnant by another man, a survey said today.
- Figures showed one woman in two would not tell her man that the baby she was carrying was not his - if she wanted to stay with him.
- ...the overwhelming majority (96%) admit to lying.
- Half (49%) would "kiss and tell" to the media for '25,000 if they had a one-night stand with a celebrity, and 38% say they would marry purely for money. 23% would allow their man to sleep with another woman for '50,000.
- Most women (68%) do not trust their partner. (I wonder who should not trust who...)
This last point is particularly funny. I remember an ex girflriend whom I felt never really trusted me, to the point of checking out my SMS once. Later I learnt that this is quite common. However, it is something I would not do to her. Sometimes people don't trust other people because they think the others are like them...
Subscribe to my RSS feed or learn more at Trendirama.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment