Sunday, May 14, 2006

Sharking? A shark has honour. You don`t!

When I heard about happy slapping, it really shocked me. But today, when I read this in the blog of Brian, a professional hypnotherapist with a sometimes interesting blog, I was even more disgusted with the nature of certain individuals that don`t even deserve to be treated as such:
"Sharking(Japan):(...) The pair will select a target, usually an attractive young woman, usually alone but sometimes in pairs. Once the video has captured the woman at rest or going about her business to show she's a regular girl in regular life mode, the shark will pounce and . . .(...)he will grab her clothes, pull hard, and expose her body."
It seems that the "fun" is in seeing the girl shocked and powerless. And I wonder, how sicker can you get? (click read more, below) But later, I learn that you can be even much sicker:
These filmmakers are flushed with success and now they're becoming even more brazen,"(...)the bukkakesharking videos in which the female target is not expose but rather the video sharks will select a "target" and the shark will masterbate under a newspaper or the like on camera in the background while the woman sits oblivious to the activities of the fellow until he rushes over and ejaculates over her hair, face, and clothes then runs away, leaving the semen-covered woman to process what has just happened to her as she realizes just what is all over her.(...)The groping video market expanded to the point that in the last couple of years, sleepgroping videos have sprung up of men approaching women sleeping on public transport or in public parks and touching them and exposing their bodies while they sleep. Also, a new breed of groping gang videos has been born where groups of men target a woman in public, surround her, and essentially gang rape her by groping then stripping her then masterbating over her naked body..."
Girls, a message for you: although I understand that these are some of the lowest forms of life on earth, please, don`t generalise. Don`t give up on us...we guys are not all the same.

Guys: WTF? I guess if you are doing this, it is too late for you, and it is already pointless to try to talk to you, because if your mind is so corrupted already as to do this, there is probably no way back. You just can`t reason anymore. I am sorry that you may never know what is to have a nice, deep, or even a spontaneous but beautiful relationship with those wonderful beings that are women. I am really sorry for you. If you can still reason, and you feel that your liking for these things is a bit out of the charts, and you realize that you are a fu**ing screwed up coward, do yourself a favour and see a psychologist, please, soon!

No comments: